Thursday, February 4, 2016

New Drawing

Hello, followers! I bring you updates in regards to The Battle for Liberty. My editing has spilled over the boundaries of my chapters, so I've had to create new ones. This means, friends, that I have new drawings to create. Here's the latest one. This is Mōhū. She is a tarn-wyvern, which is Liberty speak for water dragon. Here's a brief description of her from my book.

He had a lady wife, a beautiful white gold tarn-wyvern, the First Lady Mōhū. Amethyst jewels sparkled in her eyes and emeralds frosted her scales while a cerulean gemstone, dazzling upon her forehead, held in place a single sea feather plume. Together the cool tinges twisted into a single supple antler whose tines swept down her back as a headdress. Her translucent fins were so large and so light that they fell around her body in the way of royal robes, reaching to the tip of her tail. Even so, she was slim enow to slip through crags merely two feet wide; unheard of among the tarn-wyverns. Yet for all that, she was vain as she was lovely.

What do you think of her?

No comments:

Post a Comment