Thursday, March 5, 2015

Book Covers

Ever wonder how much thought goes into the designing of book covers? Well, if it's my projects you're talking about, the answer is "a lot". You've already seen a couple of my covers. Care to see more? These are actually covers for novels and stories still in the works. I'm really good at getting distracted while writing. I'll write some of this book, some of that story, draw a few pictures, design a few covers...it's all exciting, and I want to do it all! I won't tell you anything about them aside from their titles. I don't want to give away too much, although it's likely I already am. Welp, here you go: every book title I've created that I haven't shown you yet. All save one, that is. It's currently in possession of a copyrighted image since I haven't been able to take my own picture of an awesome fireball yet. But as soon as it's legally mine I will share it with you. Enjoy the rest for now. And let me know what you think, because I love input...although y'all clearly don't like providing it. That's okay, I'll just ask my mommy. :)

Crimson Shadow version 1
 Crimson Shadow version 2
 CheckBait
 Tolus

No comments:

Post a Comment