Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Writing Process

I'm sure you've come to this conclusion already, but authors all have differing writing processes. Some work with pen and paper. Others, like myself, write on their laptops. When it comes to editing, the possibilities are endless. I find my process is more...colorful than most. Every time I edit my books I utilize a different color. This assists my wonderful editors, because they can tell what they've already read and what I've added since their last revision. Since my editors largely consist of my mother, you can see how this (probably unprofessional) method helps. As you can see from the picture below, we've been busy. In addition to the original black text, I've also added in green, red, and purple. That is also the order of progression. We are over 110,000 words and have reached 436 pages, people! Any month now and I'll be releasing my new baby. As always, I will keep you posted on my progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment