Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Word of the Day: Minion

In honor of today's date, 11/12/13, I will post a post. Please hold your applause 'till the end. Today's word is "minion." The main entry defines this as "a servile dependent, follower, or underling." I define it as "the best thing(s) about 'Despicable Me.'" I wasn't a huge fan of that movie. Maybe it's because I saw it a couple months after it hit theaters and all of the hype gave me unrealistic expectations, but the minions were all I liked about that movie. I liked them so much that I bought a minion shirt. Of course it was only $5 at a thrift shop, but still. I don't wear t-shirts with bad characters. I have Tweety, Marvin the Martian, Oscar the Grouch, 2 Marvel shirts, Princess Peach (made it myself, I'm so good), and a Minion. I used to have a Mario/Yoshi shirt, but it sadly passed its torch on to less threadbare shirts. Those are all great characters. So here it is, my minion post. And please forgive me for the long respite; I was job searching. Good news! I found one! And goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment