Saturday, February 25, 2017

Liberty Publication

MY BOOK IS READY FOR THE WORLD! Right now it's only available on Lulu.com; distribution is slow in catching up. Let me tell you why that's a good thing. 1. You don't need to make an account in order to buy my book. 2. Buying my book through Lulu means that I get a much bigger profit (Amazon takes almost all my earnings) without you having to spend any more money. Both the ebook and the paperback are available through their site. The ebook is $6.99. The book is $25, and I'm sorry for that. There's a minimum sale fee by which I must abide. But if you get the paperback, you also get my wonderful drawings! Unfortunately, the ebook format doesn't work well with photos. Anyway, thank you for making it through this excessive post, and happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment