Thursday, December 5, 2013

Commission Completion

I am rocking just over 5000 pageviews, and I'm not entirely sure I should call myself "amateur" anymore as far as photography goes. Perhaps advanced amateur or semi-pro may suffice. Why? Because with the help of my old boss I have just wrapped up my first commissioned photography job! What more? The client wants additional photos of mine! Woohoo! I was sent this picture of the final product. That means I did not take it, but I did take the photos in this photo. Pic-ception? Well I am stoked. Also, the interior design in this photo has been put together by the wonderful people at Madison Home of Spokane. If you're ever close to eastern Washington and need some furniture or accessories then you should hit them up! They're awesome people, and they will treat you like family.


No comments:

Post a Comment