Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Moving: Before Pictures

Moving is tough! That's why I haven't posted in...well, a while. I've been adjusting to a new job and a new apartment and a new life. We have friends to hang out with now, which means I have more of a social life and less time to sit down and blog. I need an assistant. Just kidding, I'll always personally upload to my blog. You'll love me better for it. Maybe. Here are some pictures of our new apartment! It's all empty in these pictures because I wanted before and afters. I might even throw in a few durings. I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I had a great time celebrating with my husband's family. Our nephew is getting smarter every day and he's still the cutest thing on the planet. It was fun to hang out with him. If you hold onto your horses you may even see some photos from our Christmas festivities.









No comments:

Post a Comment