Sunday, January 19, 2014

Solarscapes Photography

So I thought I'd share the news with y'all...I just applied for a sole proprietor business license for photography! My old boss back at Madison Home wanted me to get one so we could continue doing business. I looked into it and found it to be a viable option, so there you go! Keep your fingers crossed...I'm not sure when they'll tell me whether or not I've been approved. If I am approved I may be changing the name of this blog, and I may get a domain for an actual website because...I'll be attributing the name Solarscapes Photography to my work, hence the name of this post. Do you like it? I thought it was a unique name since I take mostly landscape pictures. No one else has it, though they do have Sunscapes, Lightscapes, Pixels, Shutter Bug, and about anything else you can think of that has to do with photography. So I got creative and used a synonym. The only place with "solarscapes" in the title is a solar panel company, and they don't have "photography" in their name. Yay! I'll keep y'all updated on my status as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment