Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Life Stuffs

I know, the title is a great reflection of where the English language is today, but you  know what? Freedom of speech, folks. I can speak (or write) like a fool if I so choose. I am basically sending you on a trip into my life with this post. Creepy, eh? As you may remember from previous posts, I am writing a book. I am very close to completing it; my mother will read through and help me edit, then my husband will read it, then (if no one else in my family demands to read it before publication) I will attain a copyright and publish it. Don't worry, I won't have to fight anyone in order to publish; I will self-publish. It's much easier and I get what I want. I know, I sound like a selfish child. Oh well! I'm making up for it by sharing the front cover design. So far. It might change again. On an unrelated note, I have received my very first set of business cards from my job at the furniture store. Yay! I might be a little to excited about those, but who cares? I've never had any before, and they say I'm an interior designer. That's gotta be worth something, right? Below is a picture of one of them. Don't worry, I'm not foolish enough to upload my contact information to the internet. Last order of business is that I am going to visit my family in Houston for a week. Yay! I miss them very much, but I will see them bright and early on Thursday morning. My plane gets in at 1:30 am central time. I will hang out with them until the 14th, so I may or may not be posting in between. We shall see. Tootles, friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment