Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hijacked Quotes

Today is a fun one. My middle sister inspired me to do this post. My mom was given a decoration with a quote on it as a gift from a friend that says "Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there." One day when little sister was bored, she took a bright green sticky note and wrote one word on it that changed the entire quote. It went from being inspirational to being hilarious. That word is "stalkers." Good friends are like stalkers. Haha. Get it? Just me? Okay. Well, I did that with a few more quotes. They aren't as funny as her original hijacking or hack or whatever you want to call it, but they still make me giggle. Maybe you can appreciate them too. If you have any suggestions for more silly quotes, let me know! If I get enough I will make "posters" and include them in another day's work.







No comments:

Post a Comment