Sunday, August 25, 2013

Smithsonian Contest

I have a wee little favor to ask of you. Pretty please will you oblige me? I am entering photos in the yearly Smithsonian photography contest this year. There are five categories, and seven photos are allowed per category. The problem is, since I have taken so many photos since January 1, 2011 (the earliest date allowed for the taking of this year's photos), I need help choosing which seven in each category to enter. If you go to my Facebook page Sara Beth: Shutter Bug, you will find five albums-one for each of the different categories. Please like seven (and no more than seven please!) photos in each of the five albums. Please please please! I believe you can do this even if you do not have a Facebook account yourself. I might be wrong, so don't quote me on that. Here is a link to that page. I really appreciate it! Treat yourself to a cookie for being so helpful. It's on me. Sort of.


These are freaking adorable pictures of little me to help convince you to help me. You can't say no to this cute little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment