Saturday, July 27, 2013

Glacier National Park: Day 3

On our third day our main event was a hike to Avalanche Lake. It was beautiful. I assume it's even better in the springtime; when we went there were 4 waterfalls flowing. I know there are at least 7 that flow during the right season because of the trails left in the rock. Anyway, the hike itself had lots of fun stopping points where we hung out and I took more pictures. I hope you enjoy them, and I really hope you get to take the hike someday. It was only like 5 miles round trip, so it's not terribly difficult. You can do it!













 These don't count as animals b/c you can't see the spiders, so I'm safe.

 Cliffs Playing Peekaboo




















 Optical Illusion Photo!
 Perspective for Above Photo

 Wet Meadow

















 Huckleberry Heaven Store











The wind came up through the valley and blew all these trees over.











 1/400 Shutter Speed
 1/4 Shutter Speed










No comments:

Post a Comment