Sunday, July 14, 2013

Yet Another Sneak Peek

Since I love y'all SO MUCH, I am going to give you another sneak peek from the book I'm writing. No, it's not the cover art. Besides a few tweaks, that's basically the same. It would be pointless to show you. I am going to show you a bit of my drawings! That's right, I am illustrating my book. Sometimes I like a picture to break up the monotony of text on pages, and I also believe it helps the reader think a little more visually. Super duper fun. Now this photo I cut in half, so you can't see the whole thing. That was mostly because, well, the file was WAY too big to upload in one hunk. Can you believe that? I can upload thirty 5MB photos, but if one is 80MB, it won't let me. Boo, Blogger. So let's pretend I'm just being sneaky and not letting you see the whole thing, mmk? Cool. And yes, I drew that. All of it. Besides the black line on the top. That's from the scanner.


No comments:

Post a Comment