Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ultimate Frisbee

You know what's fun about watching ultimate frisbee? The facial expressions. It's even better when you can catch them on camera. I would much rather play ultimate, but if I am incapacitated again thanks to my knee, then I might as well take some great shots of people making faces. And awesome "bids," as we call them. That's when people lay out to grab the frisbee. Jumps are fun too. You know what, pictures of ultimate are just fantastic. That's true with most sports. Even diving is fun. Have you seen those videos cruising around the internet of the divers in the Olympics? Their faces are hilarious. The look of concentration combined with plummeting to the surface of Earth due to the effects of gravity makes for great expressions. I do not have awesome photos like those, but I do have these to share.









































No comments:

Post a Comment