Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Polish Horseshoes

A while ago I said I would put up a post about this game. I'm not sure I ever did. Polish Horseshoes is a fun game for the whole family, though you may vary some of the details. You basically stick two PVC pipes in two different buckets, pour concrete all around them, and voila! you have your game set. All you need now are two bottles (beer, mike's, root beer...whatever floats your boat) and a Frisbee. Like an ultimate Frisbee. Two people stand behind their respective PVC creation and throw the Frisbee at the other person's, trying to knock off the bottle that has been placed on top of the pipe. You can only use one hand, and you try and catch both the bottle and the Frisbee before they hit the ground. Frisbee = 1 pt, bottle = 2. Super easy. Here are pictures showing you how fun it is! :D Sorry the colors are weird. I even tried fixing them. I don't know what happened that day.









2 comments:

  1. did you change the white balance on your camera? cuz that could be it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never touch the white balance. I think it's actually because I probably left the UV filter on and it was cloudy that day.

      Delete