Friday, December 21, 2012

Alternative Cameras

Chase Jarvis, an American photographer, said "The best camera is the one that's with you." He even published a book by that name which he filled solely with photos from his iPhone. Now, not everyone has an iPhone, but there is an easy way to capture the beauty around you without a fancy camera. Again, my amazing photography professor came up with an idea. He based it this time on Jarvis's work. We were to take pictures using something besides our regular DSLR. Sure I went for the iPhone pics, which are the first set below. However, I also wanted to branch out and do something I've never done before. I took pictures with my scanner. That's right, your scanner is a camera. Mind blown. So sit back, relax, and enjoy these alternative camera works.














1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Love the scanner idea and your pictures! I am im-pressed!

    ReplyDelete