Friday, December 14, 2012

Animals

Animals are hard to photograph. They like to do this thing called "moving." Sometimes you just get lucky and capture an awesome shot, and sometimes trained animals actually listen to you for once. Either way, you pretty much need to take a bajillion shots. This is true of any photography adventure, 'cause you never know when that perfect shot will appear. I'm notorious for shooting hundreds of photos in a couple of hours worth of adventure. My husband sometimes gets annoyed with me because I'm always stopping to take pictures of my surroundings, but he knew what he was getting into when he married me. Back to God's lovely creatures. I've been lucky enough to acquire a few awesome shots of animals, and I'm not done trying.





No comments:

Post a Comment