Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mixed Media

I got this idea from posters I used to make in photography classes throughout high school. We were assigned the task of making a poster on cardboard with all kinds of mediums: paint, photographs, random objects around the house, paper...you name it. One I covered completely in old post cards and did a travel mixed media project. One of the girls in my class wanted to steal my idea, but I wouldn't let her. My idea was too awesome. I decided to apply this concept to photographs in Photoshop. Now I don't have any materials besides the photograph and digital editing since I created these solely using my computer, but I think the layering and faux textures I created are awesome enough. All but one are of people: me, my three siblings, and my husband, and a photograph I took in Post Falls, Idaho. I think you may have seen the original of that one before.






No comments:

Post a Comment