Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pineapples

My family got really into the show Psych when it began a few years back. In every episode, a pineapple is hidden in some form or fashion. Our love of this show translated to the outside world where we began to find pineapples everywhere we went. This especially was the case in antique stores. We'd walk around finding all the bizarre items for sale as well as pineapples. Coming up will be a post where you can find the pineapple for yourself, but I did the hard work here and found the pineapples for you. Many of them are actually in my house. I have at least one pineapple in every room. I know, I know, I'm obsessed. But that's okay, because that is the first step: acceptance. Not that I will move forward from that step; I am perfectly content with my Psych obsession.









No comments:

Post a Comment