Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Scooter Expedition

Today was simply lovely outside, so when my husband got off work, we decided to take a ride on our piaggio. It took us around parts of Long Lake, and I got to take pictures. Yay! The flowers are blooming on the ground and in the trees, so it's mighty fun taking photographs these days. Now I must warn you. My sister Kimi is coming to visit me tomorrow night (double YAY!), and she will be here for 5 full days. I probably will not post much during those days, but be assured I will have some fabulous pictures to share afterwards. Kimi is also an amateur photographer, so we will be lugging our cameras along on adventures. You'll be excited about the results, and the wait will be well worth it. Until then, enjoy my springtime pictures.


























1 comment: