Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Nephew Bonding

Hullo friends. My sister left for home today [ :( ] so I am back in the blogging routine. We will start one day at a time. I have tons of fun photos from the past week, and I know you want to see them all. You see, though, that will take a while, since I have tons. At least, they would be tons if I printed them all out. Files don't weigh anything. The first day back (today) I will show you pictures I took when I took my adorable nephew for a walk. His mamma had a dentist appointment, so I got to be the babysitter. Spring is in full swing up here, and lots of flowers are blooming. Can you guess what my main subject was for these photographs? If you said "flowers," you're right. If you said "batman," get out. I will not violate his trust and post photos of him online. Batman is my friend.

















No comments:

Post a Comment