Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM

I got my telephoto zoom lens in the mail today! My wonderful husband got a bonus at work and decided to buy my lens with some of it. Now I can zoom in on things from far away. This will really come in handy. For those who aren't camera savvy, this does not mean I'm getting rid of my old lens. Each lens has something else to offer. The one I just received does really well when you need to zoom in on something far away, but it doesn't do so hot with close-up shots. You can only back out so far. To give you an idea of what this lens does, take a look at the photos below. The one on top was taken with my original lens on max zoom. See the tree standing alone in the back? Remember it. Now look at the bottom picture. That picture is of the same tree with my telephoto zoom lens zoomed in all the way. How 'bout that?


No comments:

Post a Comment