Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 21: Faceless Self-Portrait

Now this I can do and have fun doing. I am an active person. I have been involved in sports for as long as I can remember, beginning with ballet classes when I was three or four. I also loved our backyard play place as a child. I still try and stay active, though it's tough when I've been in this place for so little time. My husband and I are planning on joining an ultimate Frisbee team in the spring, but since it's winter, we're settling for hitting the slopes with our ski gear every once in a while. When I'm around the house I like moving around. I'll go outside and take pictures (if you couldn't tell yet), and I've been wanting to do some zumba to keep me in some sort of shape. It's not too hard at home thanks to YouTube and plenty of space, but I need to put my book down in order to actually get started. Maybe I'll push myself into it today. Wondering why I went on this long schpeel about being active? Well, the photos will answer that question. Yes, photos. I liked two so much I'm using both of them. One is me in the "fearless warrior" yoga position. I love yoga. It stretches you out and can be a great workout. My guy friends didn't believe me until I did yoga with three of them. Given it was p90x yoga, but I still fared much better than they did after a 10-minute session. And the whining...anyway, the last one is of my awesome aerial ninja skills. I hope you do notice my beautifully pointed toe...it's a bit of a habit after being in gymnastics for like 7 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment