Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 17: Technology

I think we have all figured out by now that technology advances at an exponential rate. When super smart genius people invent certain items in technology, those items increase a field of study and help those super smart genius people become super smarter geniuses and invent more items at a quicker pace. Technological innovations are all around you. They're like spiders, except you don't swallow them in your sleep. Not all technology requires electricity as a power source either. Ever take a good look at a corkscrew? That's technology, and yet you operate it mechanically. Well, most of them. I'm sure there are fancy expensive ones that work by themselves now. Anyway, I went around the house and took some pictures of a few of the technology items in my house. My favorite picture is of this clock. It was given to me by my lovely in-laws for Christmas or something one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment