Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 22: Hands

Hands...hands hands hands. What can we say about hands? I have the rumblies in my tummy that only hands can satisfy. I took a great picture of my mom's hands in high school, but since I've already cheated once and used an old photo, I can't use that one. When I first got engaged I had a hard time looking away from my ring. Now I'm married, have two rings, and sometimes catch myself staring at them. What we take from this is that I wanted to get a picture of my shiny things together. Since they're on my hand, they satisfy this challenge halfway. I need two hands for completion of the challenge. Therefore, I chose to take a picture of my hand with a mirror. Now there are two hands in my picture AND you can see my pretty rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment