Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 30: Self-Portrait

Wow, we are finally on the last post of the challenge! And whoever wrote up the challenges is surely out to get me...self-portrait again? Really? Oh well, sometimes we must grin and bear it. I decided I didn't need a full-face portrait, so I hope you like my eye. After this post we will move on to bigger and better things, but not until tomorrow. I woke up this morning at 7:30 and sat in a car for four and a half hours. Now the drive wasn't a big deal, but waking up that early was. I have to set an alarm in order to wake up even as late as 9:00. Therefore, I am now a bit drowsy and only have enough energy for the one post. Since you now know my life story, or at least the story of today, please enjoy the wrap-up of this invigorating challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment