Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Windows and Doors

Thanks for getting me to over 1,000 page views, friends! The day before yesterday I sat down and came up with tons of photography projects to keep me busy. I thought of 74 with the help of my friend the Internet. They will keep me busy for a while. Today I will share my fantastic pictures of windows and doors. Some of them are close-up and some are further away. The thing about pictures of windows and doors is that they should be cropped in interesting ways. Doors on their own are fairly interesting (I think), but windows aren't always. If you crop them in an interesting or fun way, the picture is likely to turn out better. Pre-crop the photo in the viewfinder of your camera and fine-tune it on your computer. You should never rely on your computer to fix everything for you. Create art with the camera itself first. Always.










No comments:

Post a Comment