Thursday, February 28, 2013

Night Long Exposures

I love taking long exposure shots. There's something exciting about not knowing how a photo will turn out if you leave the shutter open for a few seconds. Now I will eventually do a post of long exposures during the daytime (trickier because of the amount of light available), but for now this is all about nighttime long exposures. In Spokane, everyone lives near the river. No matter where you are, you don't have to drive far to see it. There is also an area called "the falls" where the river descends downhill quite rapidly. They're no waterfalls; regardless, they make for excellent photo opportunities. My husband took me on a date last night to see these falls and told me to bring my tripod and camera along. Of course I obliged. After this session, I now can't wait until the spring when the falls are gushing and I can take shots like these in the daylight.








No comments:

Post a Comment