Sunday, February 24, 2013

Schweitzer

I haven't posted anything for the last two days because I was on a ski trip without internet. Those are the best because you don't have dumb things to distract you from awesome things. My calves, quads, hamstrings, shoulders, and neck were all sore after 3 straight days of skiing, but I'm not complaining. Really. I met one awesome person and formed stronger relationships with three others. Not to mention I had my husband and in-laws to goof around with. Of course I had a camera on me at all times. While I was skiing, my not so smart iPhone (converted into iTouch) was jammed in a pocket. When my mother-in-law came to watch the boys jump onto a giant air bag around lunchtime I got my nice camera for a bit. There was also my excursion around our condo. I'll let you share in a piece of my adventure now.























No comments:

Post a Comment