Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Panorama

My dear followers, I finally landed a part-time job and an internship, and yesterday was my first day at both. I was away from home for over 9 hours, so naturally I didn't have time to write a post. Don't you worry, I have not forgotten my most loyal cyber companions. Today we embark on a mission to discover the use of panoramas. Panoramas are great if you want to photograph a large area that doesn't fit in your field of vision in the camera. Many cameras come with built-in stitching programs. Mine does not, but fortunately, there's an app for that. I got an iPhone from my university as an educational learning tool (even though we hardly ever used it for educational purposes), and after I graduated, my parents and I agreed the plan was too expensive. We stupefied it to create a fat iTouch. I now use it as such. I downloaded an auto-stitch app and love the way it works. The pictures are seamless. Be careful when making a panorama if the foreground is super close to you. You'll see from these photos that those images are the ones that appear the most distorted.












No comments:

Post a Comment