Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sneak Peek

I am going to do something few people have done before. I think. You know, I'm not entirely certain now. Regardless, I will continue. Some of you know, but many do not, that I am writing a book. It's an awesome fantasy tale of adventure and danger and all that good stuff. It's about an 11-year-old girl, so it's not a love story. I'm tired of those; these days they're almost the same. You want a good love story? Read Pride and Prejudice. Anyway, I'm excited about my book. I expect all y'all to buy one. Unless, of course, you happen to be family or a VERY close friend. As in best friend. She knows who she is. I hope it is successful, but if it's not, I will be proud of my creation anyway. The sneak peek is of the cover art I created. I debated between drawing it or combining photos, and I decided it would take too much time to draw. Besides, it probably wouldn't have looked half as good. I will provide you with the pictures from the original to the beginning in step-by-step fashion with mini explanations. My signature is, of course, on every one. Feel free to comment on or (constructively) critique my work. Seriously. I need your comments. I live for comments. If you think it sucks, let me know nicely. If you think it's amazing, let me know nicely. Please!

Original: our basement hallway
 Girl added in: one of my cousins altered to fit the book's description
 Flowers in the background
 Lightning overlay
Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment