Sunday, June 16, 2013

Twin Lakes

HIIIIIIIII! I'm really tired, so we'll see how this goes. Today my husband and I took our jet ski to Twin Lakes since it was such a beautiful day. If you remember, that is one of the lakes we saw from the top of Mount Spokane. Or two of the lakes. They are twins after all, separated by a skinny strait hardly wide enough for two boats. We could have steered around boats going through there, but we aren't d-bag jet ski owners. We share the water with boats. These two lakes, as I decided with my father (yes, I called and told him about our adventure...it is father's day after all!), are definitely fraternal. One is kinda skinny like a river with shallow beaches on one side and cliffsides on the other. The other lake is much more open with tree covered hills surrounding it. I like that one better, but my husband likes the one with cliffs. It's fun to jump off things apparently. I go more for aesthetics. Whoa, no way! The artist going for aesthetics! I know, it's unbelievable. Now I am lazy/tired/doing this WAY too late when I have work in the morning (8 hours of sleep and nothing less for me), so these are not watermarked. However, that does not mean you have permission to steal them. Borrow them, yes. Just give me credit. Not that these are amazing works, but they're nice enough that I'd like the credit please. Thank you. Oh, and they were all taken with my waterproof camera in case that's not clear in the pictures. Ha. Last thought and I swear I'm done. The picture with the wood, the blur underneath the wood, and the murky brown water was taken half in and half out of the water. Nailed it!






























No comments:

Post a Comment