Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sonic in the Grass

I think it's about time I had another post about my hedgie, don't you? Today Sonic really needed a bath. I feel bad because it's actually been a while since he's been all clean. I don't feel that bad, however, because he absolutely detests baths. I'm serious. I've tried floating him on his back like you can supposedly do with hedgehogs. He almost made it, but he turned over too quickly in his effort to scramble out. Then he goes boneless. You know, like Shawn Spencer. I stuck him in the sink and he just stayed there. I picked him up and he didn't move at all. Not even a flinch. That's weird coming from him. He just kind of dangled there and cried (yes, cried) until I wrapped him up all cozy in a blanket. That he liked. I took  him outside so he could run around and dry off. He had fun with that, so I got my camera (don't worry, I didn't leave him unsupervised) and started taking pictures. And now he's inside sleeping. What a long day for him.









No comments:

Post a Comment