Saturday, June 1, 2013

Non-Photography Artwork

Today I will finally show you some of my artwork that was not accomplished by using any sort of camera. Well, except maybe the scanner so I could upload some of these pieces. You may have seen some of these before, but I'm not sure anyone has seen all of them. Don't worry, I will provide some explanations for you. Now my parents are coming to visit. Yay! They will be here tonight. Double Yay! You know the drill because of my sister's visit. I will try and post some days; hopefully there will be a "word of the day" somewhere. However, we will be going on lots of adventures and taking fun photographs, so I will upload them day by day after they leave. Boo for me, yay for you. Hopefully you won't hate me too much for being fairly absent over the next week.

Acrylic on Canvas Clouds
 Landscape Ink Drafting
 Acrylic on Canvas Sheets
 Cast Iron Sculpture (sadly, this stayed behind at ACU...they wanted it for a display)
 Former Enron Towers Line Drawing in Pen
 Dandelions in Pen
 1-point Perspective in Prismacolor
 Cast Iron Class Sculpture (Afghanistan)
 Oil Paint on Canvas Fort Phantom Hill (Abilene, TX)
 Eiffel Tower for Leah (sister-in-law) Line Drawing in Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment