Monday, September 23, 2013

Symmetry

You're not allowed to get mad at me this time. I've been sick and haven't felt well enough to even think about posting. The doctor diagnosed me with "insult to the injury." I'm serious. My retainer broke causing my wisdom teeth to shift, and those made all my teeth shift, and my mouth got really sore and my gums puffed up. That was all the injury. The insult was getting an infection so that I had a sore throat, swollen lymph nodes, and almost flu-like symptoms. I actually still have all that, but the medicine makes it not as bad. In relation to my photography posting I am going to share with you pictures utilizing symmetry. Three of these photos are 100% symmetrical across the vertical ("y") axis because I flipped them in Photoshop. The others simply have symmetrical qualities, so they are being used as well. I bet you can't guess which ones are flipped! Just kidding. It's really obvious.








No comments:

Post a Comment