Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wenatchee, Washington

This past weekend I went on a trip with Tim's whole family to Wenatchee. Okay, so it was a mini trip. We had lots of fun exploring the little city, and Tim and I took a day to drive out to Leavenworth and the Grand Coulee Dam. That thing is cool. It ain't as tall as the Hoover, but it uses more concrete and is still extremely massive. I'm going to post the pictures little by little so I can squeeze out more posts. It's what I do to keep y'all coming back. Trade secret, shh! Just kidding. It's not a secret...anymore. Oh well! Here are the pictures from our walk along the irrigation stream thingy that our hostess works on. Not Hostess like the sweet treats, hostess like the nice lady who let us stay at her house and fed us yummy food. Her husband, the host, is very nice too. They are good people. Good people are nice. And...back to the pictures. Oh, and my nephew is walking now! Yay! I haven't told you that yet. You'll find out soon enough though.


















No comments:

Post a Comment