Thursday, September 12, 2013

Wenatchee Fair

Every city and its mother is having a fair in Washington this week. Heck, even Spokane is having one! We're probably heading out there on Saturday. While we were in Wenatchee we stopped by their fair. Our hosts had entered some of their lovely gardening masterpieces in the competition, and they got some sweet placements! Best of show with rosemary, several firsts for peppers and preserves, at least one second and one third...they did good. So that's one reason why we went. We also went because...yeah, I don't know. But I did get some fun photos! That's always a plus. At Spokane's we'll actually ride rides. Oh, I did get my deep fried Oreos. Insert plug for deep fried Oreos here: THEY ARE THE BEST THINGS EVER! For you health nuts out there, don't even start telling me how bad they are for me. I KNOW. Capiche? I KNOW and I DON'T CARE. They are that good. I know, I know, they sound gross. At least, that's what everyone says at first. I thought they sounded good when I first heard about them, but then again I am from Texas. Anyhoo, they're delicious melt-in-your-mouth cake balls with powdered sugar on the outside. If you ever get the chance, TRY ONE. Plug over. Look at my pictures. They're fun.


















No comments:

Post a Comment