Friday, September 6, 2013

Word of the Day: Fard

Fard. That's a funny word. It's one letter away from "fart," and that makes me giggle. Call me immature, but it does. Fard is a verb meaning "to paint (the face) with cosmetics." I'm not sure why the (the face) was needed...I'm not exactly sure what else you would paint with cosmetics...but these days, people get all kinds of creepy creative. I'm sure they've figured something weird out. I paint my face with cosmetics every morning. If nothing else, I at least apply powder. That's because I have a yucky oily face that needs covering. I don't wear excessive amounts anymore though. That was all for high school. College chills you out and makes you realize that you don't have to look like a clown for your friends to accept you. They actually don't mind if you don't have an ounce of makeup on. Woohoo! Yay college! Here is my fard photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment