Saturday, September 28, 2013

Yet Another Book Preview

I am super close to concluding my novel. I am so close that I can taste it! Not really, that's hyperbole. And that rhymes. Dang I'm awesome. I have finished editing my novel. The husband and I printed it out so he could read it and I could find corrections on something other than a computer screen, so hopefully we'll head out to the self-publisher's soon. By "head out" I mean send it in to a site on the internet. Before that I'll get a copyright, don't worry. But before before that, I would like YOU to see the complete cover art, front and back. Let me know what you think, and let me know if you would like to purchase my novel upon its completion! Of course my family members want to read it...y'all love me. I mean people who stumble across this blog, though hopefully no toes have been stubbed. Read my story! I'll let you know when it's published. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment