Tuesday, March 5, 2013

100 Steps

This morning I was wondering whether I should go on a walk or take a run. I then realized I had this project in my list, so I decided I should opt for the walk. Laziness: 1. Actual workout: 0. Apparently I took about 4200 steps since there are 42 photos. However, I get distracted easily, so I think that's not entirely accurate. My walk took me around my neighborhood, but unless you actually know where I live, you won't be able to find me from these pictures. I am stalker-proof. That and my dad works for the FBI. If that ain't a deterrent, I don't know what is.











































They don't get much longer than this. That's what she said.

1 comment:

  1. CSI could find you, and they wouldn't even have to de-blur any pictures! haha :P

    ReplyDelete