Monday, March 25, 2013

Old Photo

Many people want to restore their old photos, but some people enjoy making their new photos look like those old ones. I like the character sometimes, but generally I like the quality in new photos. I'm so modern. All of the photos I have changed thus far are photos saved both in their regular format and the edited one. I'd rather keep the original ones around just in case, and I can do that with digital files. Not that you were ignorant of the fact, but I didn't want you to think that maybe I turned a photo that could never go back. I am not the dark side of the force here, but I do have cookies. Some photos handle the change to "old photo" better than others same as black & white and sepia. You simply have to experiment, as usual, to find the best options.









No comments:

Post a Comment