Friday, March 15, 2013

Mall Walk

You are in for a treat today, because I am creating TWO blog posts. That's right, this is the second one today. Get excited. So I went to the mall today, not because I had work, but because I had money left on a gift card to Macy's. I actually still have money left because what I bought was discounted more than I thought. Anyway, I brought my camera along so I could take pictures. Now I'm starting to see why my husband calls me a "creeper," though I'd prefer the term "private detective." I tried not to let those happy shoppers see me taking pictures of them. Some photographers are perfectly okay taking pictures of strangers, but I am not. How would I like it if some random person came up and started taking pictures of me? That would freak me out. Anyway, a few caught me in the act, but usually they were way far away in the picture. Maybe I should be super creepy next time and bring my telephoto zoom lens so I can get more close-up shots. We shall see.






























1 comment:

  1. The guy with food stuffed in his mouth is priceless :P haha Also, this is crazy to see after being in Latin America for so long! lol

    ReplyDelete