Monday, May 20, 2013

Architecture

I will never grow tired of taking pictures of architecture. Capturing the masterpiece of another artist in a creative way showcases their talent and lets them know you respect and appreciate all their hard work. And I do know how hard it is. Not from experience; I know from simply studying architecture in school. As an interior design major we would study architects in addition to furniture and designers. They all go hand-in-hand. All of the codes, regulations, mathematics, drawings, litigation precautions, details, etc. take time, energy, blood, sweat, and tears. These men and women deserve to be commended for their works of art, and I am happy to take pictures to commemorate their addition to a city skyline (though I'd rather not spend much time in said city).















No comments:

Post a Comment