Monday, May 6, 2013

Sister Visit: Spokane Shock

When my sister visited we got to see an arena football game. I decided to bring along my camera just in case there were opportunities for great shots. Since we were almost as high in the stadium as you can go, I only used my telephoto zoom lens. Some of the pictures came out fine, but I wish I could have been closer. It was also so dark that I had to keep the shutter speed high and aperture open, so I don't have great depth-of-field shots (where only the subject is in focus and the rest is blurry). Oh well! There aren't terrible. Spokane Shock is in white, and our star player was Sanders #5. That was very quickly discovered. Oh, and they lost.






































1 comment:

  1. my favorite is the one with the referee :P haha his expression is funny

    ReplyDelete