Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Zoom Lens Adventure

I've been sick for the last couple of days, and today I decided it was time to get outside and do something fun. Outside always makes me feel better. I decided to take those hiking trails I found as well as my zoom lens. My other lens I left at home. Zoom lens only, remember that. There will be a quiz later. I found lots of interesting animals: pollinating bees, birds dive-bombing hawks, beetles, dragonflies...etc. These are the resulting pictures. Now what lens did I use? A zoom lens? Very good! Today I decided to try an experiment. I've been thinking for a long time that it might be safe to upload pictures onto the intyweb with a personal mark to prevent picture snatchers from taking my photos without permission. 'Cause that's not nice. I had already uploaded my signature to my computer just in case it came in handy, and today we will try it out. All of them are watermarked, so hopefully they don't take away too much from your experience viewing my pictures. If they do, feel free to rant about it in the comments. With this plan, if you use my pictures, everyone will know who they really belong to. They literally have my name on them. Picture snatchers foiled. That's a Reynolds wrap.

























No comments:

Post a Comment