Saturday, May 18, 2013

Double Exposures: Silhouette Edition

Sorry followers. I had tonsillitis this week and certainly did not feel well enough to think about updating my blog. I am back and posting more fun double exposure pictures. I had fun with silhouettes. Sometimes they make utterly fantastic double exposures, and sometimes they're more like "meh." I think these are in between. I will probably re-create this post in the future like so many others I've mentioned. Or I might forget. I do that a lot. Hey, would y'all mind if I did a post on non-photographic projects I've done? I do other artsy things too. Of course you don't mind. You love me. I will definitely throw up a post not related to photography, because you want to see that I am multi-talented. And now I am rambling. Sorry, it's late and I worked my 2 jobs on the same day and I'm on medication due to tonsillitis and stuff. You catch my drift. Here are cool silhouette double exposures. Obviously only one photo is the silhouette; the other provides color. The end.








No comments:

Post a Comment