Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kodak Easyshare Sport

Yesterday my love and I took our jet ski out for a cruiser/test run. He bought me a new waterproof camera for our 6-month anniversary, so I brought it along. Don't ask me if it's a great camera yet, because it hasn't been dunked under water. That test comes later. The quality is pretty high for a normal zoomed out image. You can't focus so the depth of field is really deep, but macro pictures don't come out great. If you zoom in, the image becomes fuzzy, so that's a no go. As far as waterproof cameras go, it's pretty decent for a lower priced camera. I miss my Olympus stylus tough, but that camera was much more expensive. Anything is better than those store bought 35mm one time use cameras. We'll just have to wait and see how this one handles water pressure.
































No comments:

Post a Comment