Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Word of the Day: Garnish

And FINALLY we have another feasible word of the day: garnish. I do believe everyone knows the meaning of this word, but I shall provide the Webster definition anyway. Garnish, a verb, means "decorate, embellish; to add decorative or savory touches to (food or drink)." It could also mean "to equip with accessories; furnish" or "to take (as a debtor's wages) by legal authority," but we shall pursue the first definition instead. As you may know from previous posts, I am a Psych fan. As a Psych fan I have grown accustomed to searching out pineapples in different locations. This shot glass was found in Galveston, Texas. Notice the pineapple garnish on the pina colada. I also like the use of the tiny umbrella. Umbrellas make every drink better.


No comments:

Post a Comment