Thursday, May 9, 2013

Where I'm Standing

This is an exercise I have done occasionally in the past when I'm standing somewhere interesting. It turned into a full-blown project along with others which I have yet to complete. Hopefully I can finish them soon so you can see my handiwork. This, however, is about my footwork. That's a funny, because my feet are in every picture. Get it? Ha. Ha. Here are my lovely feet and some of the places I have stood over the past few months, maybe years. I may have borrowed some from earlier times because I liked them. You will never know which are which. Muahahaha.













2 comments:

  1. idk why but this one really made me laugh! :P It just looks silly! haha btw, I know which ones are from earlier times ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHH! No you don't! shhhhhhh

      Delete