Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Photo A Day 11: Black and White

So I don't have much to say tonight. I am about to watch Revolution with the lovely family I married into. It's a pretty good show. While we're waiting for everyone I decided to do my daily post. Black and white is both easy and hard-you can turn anything black and white, but not everything looks good that way. So I'm going with a photo that was taken with black and white film. This particular black and white photo was taken for a street photography project. Basically you go out and take pictures of people in everyday life. This is my husband (before we were married) walking past a wall that was out back behind my college house. I know it's old, but since I'm doing this under a time crunch that's okay.


No comments:

Post a Comment